The Bridal House, is an elegant Bridal Boutique based in Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire. Run by lovely ladies, Jenny and Emma, it first opened it’s doors in September 2007 and haven’t looked back since. With the stylish decor, great customer service and friendly welcome, The Bridal House really does have all a prospective Bride To Be needs to make her feel like a Fairytale Princess.
I personally had the pleasure of visiting the boutique when I was getting married back in 2010 and had a fabulous afternoon trying on dresses, drinking bucks fizz and having a giggle with my Bridal Party. So today it is my pleasure to hand you over to Jenny for some top tips on choosing your wedding dress and some of her predictions for 2014…
What are your Top 5 Tips for choosing a your perfect Wedding Dress?
1. Be really open minded. Most brides come in looking for a certain style and are so surprised when we ask them to try something different and end up loving the gown.
2. Expect the best treatment and customer service from your bridal gown boutique….this is the biggest clothing purchase you will ever make and you have to feel 100% happy with all aspects of the experience.
3. Think about your personality when choosing your gown, we find that our brides really want to show they personality off as well as shape in their dream gown.
4. Try not to bring too many people with you when you come in for a fitting. Many a time we see a confused bride because she has so many opinions to listen to.
5. Finally have fun! Its not very often you get to try beautiful gowns on that make you feel stunning. Enjoy the experience.
What are your Key Trend predictions for 2014?
Lace with coverage and interesting back detail, full romantic ballgown’s with delicate sparkle and also simple soft fabric’s that really show your shape ie fishtail’s and mermaid styles.
What are your favourite 5 Wedding Dress Designers?
True Bride/Nikki Flynn
Blue by Enzoani
Beautiful by Enzoani
What do you love about Weddings?
The excitement, the glamour, the amount of time and effort our brides put into the finer details of their wedding. Bringing two people together who are entering in to a lifetime of commitment.The whole planning process, its a magical time.
Thank you Jenny, for sharing some great advice. Sue xx
Contact The Bridal House:
Location: 10a Weston Road, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP22 5EG
Telephone: 01296 632041
Dress Image credit: Ronald Joyce